My Photo
Name:
Location: Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom

Friday, July 14, 2006

Cheese, Curry and Pot Noodle – Together at last!


Dear God, there’s so much wrong with this picture I don’t even know where to begin. My first sighting of one of these monstrosities was early last Sunday morning, when Sean picked one up from a convenience store on our way back from a rowdy gaijin all-nighter by way of ‘breakfast’. I was intrigued that such an unholy creation could actually exist, so when I saw one in my local Lawson when out getting lunch earlier today, I knew I had to try one.

And I can report that it tastes pretty much as vile as you might expect – what ‘cheese’ there is contained within exists in powdered form, mixed in with curry granules, turning into a revolting chemical slurry once water is added. The disturbing thing is that I ate the bloody thing about two hours ago and can still taste it slightly. Am considering washing my mouth out with bleach once I’m back at the apartment and swallowing some while I’m at it. It’s not as if my insides can suffer any more damage than they have already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home